From the moment you arrive at our parks we want you to feel relaxed and ready to enjoy your break. We specialise in quiet family holiday parks providing an excellent base from which to explore the many treasures each area has to offer. Set in beautifully maintained, open grounds, our parks have excellent facilities and professional, friendly staff who are on hand to help ensure a great holiday experience. Our residential parks at Quarry Moor and New Park provide a tranquil setting in an attractive semi-rural location for the over fifties. Our latest development, Abbots Green, represents the finest mix of luxury, space and 'home from home' comforts within a secluded country park setting.
York House Holiday Park
A five-star awarded park situated in the heart of the hamlet of Balk and only a couple of miles away from the bustling market town of Thirsk. Visit Website »
- Holiday caravan sales
- Selected Holiday Hire (Park managed, no sub-letting)
- On site shop
- Coffee shop and indoor play area
- Fantastic 5 acre field and children's
- outdoor play area with separate dog walk
- Peace, quiet and superb surroundings
- Old Barn coffee shop
- Free WiFi
Abbots Green Luxury Lodges
An oasis of calm set within the award winning York House Holiday Park, Abbots Green is an exclusive gated development, the culmination of many years of careful planning. Visit Website »
- Superb luxury lodge sales
- 11 month licence
- Free WiFi
- One Park managed hire lodge/try before you buy
- Large private plots with 2 car drive, patio and balcony
- Use of all park facilities. Caravan and Lodge holiday home sales
- Old Barn coffee shop
The Old Hall Holiday Park
An excellently maintained park with a 4 star Tourist Board and Bellamy Silver rating.
Ninety-eight owner occupied static holiday home pitches, offering space and comfort are set within two fields totaling 8 acres. With modern hook-up and disposal facilities we can also welcome a limited number of touring caravans, tents and motorhomes. Visit Website »
- Caravan and Lodge holiday home sales
- Touring caravans, motor homes and tents welcome
- Indoor games room with full size snooker table for over 16's
- Village pub 400yds from the park
- Busy market town with many privately owned shops and tea rooms only a 5 minute walk
Quarry Moor & New Park
Residential parkhome sites for the over fifties, enjoying a superb semi-rural location on the edge of Ripon, North Yorkshire. Visit Website »
- New and pre-owned homes in a broad price range (subject to availability)
- Quiet, well maintained Park
- Over fifties only
- Bus stop directly outside the park.
Castlewigg Caravan Park
An attractive, compact and quiet park within a few minutes of the stunning Scottish coastline and beaches yet benefiting from a sheltered location. Just 2 miles North of Whithorn and only 25 minutes from Newton Stewart. Castlewigg is an ideal base from which to explore pretty coastlines, countryside, botanical gardens and much, much more!
Visit Website »
- Caravan holiday home sales
- Touring Caravans, motor homes and
- Tents all welcome
- Holiday cottage for rental
- A number of golf courses in the area
- Peace and quiet
Swaleside Holiday Park
- Caravan and lodge holiday home sales.
- Beautiful quiet Park.
- Village location.
- Set on the banks of the River Swale.
- Private fishing to the Park.
- 11-month licence available.
York House Leisure,
Call Us: 01423 323190
Fax Us: 01423 324641