The Old Barn Coffee Shop at York House Holiday Park is to re-open on Saturday, 18th July.
Our award-winning team can’t wait to welcome back our lovely customers, and they have been working hard to ensure everyone can enjoy our delicious food in a safe environment.
A reduced but nonetheless varied version of our menu will be available, featuring our ever popular homemade savoury dishes and sweet treats, as well as daily specials. We also offer a selection of vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free options. See below for the new menu.
The coffee shop will be open every day between 9.30am and 5pm until the end of October, operating a waitress service only. Upon arrival, customers will be required to give their name and contact number or email address in accordance with the Government guidance on Track and Trace. They will then be shown to their table, where they can browse our newly-laminated menus and have their order taken. Food and drink will be brought to the table by our serving staff.
You can see from the pictures here that we have reconfigured our tables to comply with the Government guidelines about social distancing. All seating has been set out at between 1.5 and 2 metres apart, and we have utilised as much indoor space as possible, including the games room and the mezzanine area.
We are lucky to have a lovely patio area outside, and this will also be available to customers, with all seating laid out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
We are so excited to be welcoming customers back to The Old Barn Coffee Shop, and thank everyone for their support and patience over the last three months. We have no doubt that all our visitors will be considerate of others and of the procedures we have put in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Please bear with us while we adapt to our new way of working in the coffee shop, and be mindful that you may need more time than usual for your visit. We would also ask any large groups to please book with us in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01845 597 495.
Old Barn Coffee Shop Menu
- Hot Breakfast Rolls or Sandwiches (Bacon Sausage or Fried Egg): One Filling £3.75, Two Fillings £4.25, Three Fillings £4.75
- Toast or Tea Cake with butter and preserve £1.95
- Scone with Jam & Clotted Cream £3.25
- Beans on Toast £4.00
- Rolls, Sandwiches, Paninis & Toasties: Choose from Ham, Cheese or Tuna Mayo £3.75, Extra Filling £1.00
- Box of Salad: Salad Leaves, Tomato, Cucumber, Grated Carrot
- Beetroot, Sweetcorn and Hard Boiled Egg) £2.50
- Quiche of the day £3.75
- Bag of Crisps £0.50
- Daily specials – see board
- Something Sweet
- Slice of homemade cake £2.75
- Homemade Traybakes £2.25
- Brymor ice cream sundaes £6.50
- Hot and Cold Drinks
- Espresso £1.60
- Cappuccino £2.75
- Latte £2.75
- Flat White £3.00
- Mocha £2.75
- Americano £2.50
- Extra Shot £0.25
- Flavoured Syrup £0.25
- Hot Chocolate £2.75
- Yorkshire Tea (per person) £1.75
- Earl Grey, Green or Peppermint Tea £2.05
- Shmoo Milkshake £2.50/£3.25
- Still or Sparkling Mineral Water £1.25
- Orange or Apple Juice £1.10
- Cans £1.25
- FENTIMANS luxury cordial £2.50