If the ongoing uncertainty around Brexit is leaving your holiday plans in confusion, why not stay in the UK? We had an amazing summer in North Yorkshire last year, and there’s no better place to start explore the stunning countryside and attractions right on your doorstep.
Here’s why a stay with York House Leisure could help bust those Brexit uncertainties:
- Low pound Combat fluctuations in currency exchange by staying in the UK and take advantage of the low pound which means it’s cheaper to holiday at home than to go abroad
- Discover new places Holidaying in North Yorkshire can open up a world of discovery. Explore the beautiful countryside, the rugged coastline, the wealth of quaint villages, historic towns and cities, and a range of attractions for all the family
- Support the economy As well as boosting the local economy, you’ll also stay in our high-quality holiday homes which are all manufactured in the UK
- A selection of holiday parks in North Yorkshire Holiday home hire, ownership, touring and motorhome facilities are available options, dependent upon which of our parks you choose. On-site fishing, some great walks and village pubs offer a true leisure experience
Brexit Buster offers
To help you make the most of your Brexit-busting holiday in the UK this year, we have some great offers at all our sites, including the following at York House Holiday Park:
- Short breaks Phone direct on 01845 597 495 and mention Brexit Busters to get a special discount on your stay
- Holiday home sales Ask about our special Brexit Buster deals on the purchase of a holiday home
- For April only, we’re offering a fantastic finance rate of 7.6% APR on any new holiday home. For example, move in to a brand new 2017 Willerby Winchester on our prime development at Bishop’s Brook for £47,212! Pay only £445.34 per month for ten years, with an initial deposit of £9442 (total cost of borrowing £62,882.80). The price for this home includes everything apart from gas and electric.
Why York House?
York House Holiday Park has a superb range of new and pre-owned holiday homes to suit every budget, including plots at our new developments on Bishop’s Brook and Herriot Walk.
Our guests love staying at York House for a wealth of reasons, and some of them are:
- Superb selection of lodges and caravans offer family-friendly and stylish living
- A tranquil gated park with fabulous views over the Hambleton Hills and the Yorkshire Dales
- Five star, immaculately-maintained accommodation and facilities
- Welcoming, family-friendly park with events running throughout the year for all our holiday home owners
- Perfect for families and couples. Dogs also welcome!
- Superb on-site Old Barn Coffee Shop serving traditional local produce has many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor
- Fabulous views over the Howardian Hills and Sutton Bank
- Close to the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors, with Whitby and the coast just 40 minutes’ drive away. York, Ripon, Thirsk, Harrogate and Knaresborough within easy reach, as are Lightwater Valley and Flamingoland
- Accolades include
- Visit Britain 5 star award for tourism
- Hoseasons diamond finalist award for customer service in the north of England
- David Bellamy Conservation Gold Award
Take a look around
We’d love to show you round our wonderful park at any time that’s convenient to you – just call us on 01845 597 495. You’ll be able to check out all our accommodation options, and to ask lots of questions of our friendly team.